Saturday, July 5, 2008

Warm River Springs


I thought that I would show everyone what we are up to in Idaho for the 4th!  We had a nice lazy picnic on the docks of the river, and then went clay pigeon shooting and proceeded to hike up R Mountain where we saw fireworks from 3 different surrounding towns.  Today Robert, Sabrina, Teralee, Jake, and I went to Warm River Springs and explored Idaho countrysides! It was beautiful and the weather was just right .  Above is me, Teralee, Sabrina, and Robert at the top of the springs.  Below is the debut of Jake, and then a great shot of the river.  It is so pretty up here and a great place to fish.  Our next adventure?  I think so!  Then winter it's snowmachines.  We are exploring Idaho and finding some really pretty fun places!


5 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful up there! I just wish it was like that during the winter when I'm there. Sad. And is that the guy you were talking about??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, this is Jake. He's a little camera weary but I finally got a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it looks beautiful. We need to go do some more exploring when we're up at the cabin. I think a trip to Mesa Falls is also a must. I think that place is amazing. :o) And maybe Robert will take us fishing at Warm River...is that close?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Warm River is like 10 minutes from Mesa Falls! And It's beautiful!! we will for sure have to go and fish too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like it was a fun time! And really pretty! Can't wait until I get out there next week!

    ReplyDelete