Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today was BOOO

Megan on a Thursday

    Many of you already know the on-going saga of Jean (the old lady I work with) and myself. Today was a hard day because at lunch she started yelling at me because I said I tease my brother-in-law about being from St. Anthony and I tell him it's ghetto.  She took it as a personal attack and yelled at me, so when I defended myself she kept yelling and not listening.  I stopped talking to her and the rest of the day I was upset.  Now, I'm not telling this story for pitty.  I'm telling this story so you can understand my next question.  I decided today that I am not staying at North Fremont out of loyalty.  I simply do not want to put myself in the situation to have to suffer Jean's rudeness (as this is only one of the many things she has done to me this year).  I am looking for options as to what I can/should do next year.  I am going to put my application in Rock Springs school district in Wyoming, where Crystal and Matt live.  They keep asking me to and telling me I can live with them! Haha.  That is my current plan. My hold back is that next year I have been promised student council.  I'm dying to work with the student council and I love the kids that will be in it next year.  I taught them as 8th graders my first year and it will be their Senior year! Crazy.  So.... what do you guys think I should do?  I am blue...

4 comments:

  1. Move to Utah!!! You know you love it ;). Jk. That's so dumb that people can be so rude! Good luck figuring out what to do:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it always other people that make our decisions for us. Such as the Old lady making the decision for you to leave. Is it going to be any better at another school... maybe or maybe not. Why is it you teach and work with the students in the first place? You love what you do, so do what you love to do. I would hate to see lose out on a "dying" opportunity. Plus I would miss your smile if you moved to WY.---- Rich G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring and Sean FamilyFebruary 5, 2011 at 1:08 PM

    This is not the Megan I know to back down to an old lady. It's a fact that anywhere you go, the bus, a new ward, a new job, anywhere, there are going to be a few crazies and if you can't find them then it probably means you are the crazy. :) Sean taught me that. :) You are amazing and will do great anywhere. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe she is still giving you problems; I think she must be jealous of you. Maybe you should walk up to her tomorrow and give her a big hug and then walk away with out saying anything. It would be a great memory, even if it didn't work. :)
    I know you already know this, but I'm going to say it anyway: Prayer. Heavenly Father already knows where you need to be next year, so you might as well seek His advice while you search. :) Love you Megs!
    By the way, you could always move to Virginia, but I do hear the pay is the best in Wyoming. You'll make the right choice, I know it! :)

    ReplyDelete