Friday, February 11, 2011

All done painting!

So I finally finished painting my new room!  I'm really excited for it.
Here was my pre painting options....


I'm torn between the two blues!

It only took me two hours and then I was all done!  Done painting my house for the year. :) YAY!

I like it, a little boyish but it looks good with all of my white and black bedroom furniture and pictures.
For FHE, we did brown bag skits.  I took a picture of the group Brigham was in.  He played Genie from Aladdin.  It was so funny!


Now I'm in Utah visiting my new niece and family!  Love it, I've been having a great week.  I also got a new roommate this week.  Courtney moved in.  She's cute and fun and a spunky pretty red head.  She's going to beauty school so I hope I get some good hair tips and free cuts.  Haha!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new niece! I also love your paint job. I bet you love having your own space to change as often as you like (and you don't have roommates who get frustrated when you change the microwave around-hehe :)

    ReplyDelete