Friday, February 18, 2011

Jamba la Mamba!


I was in class yesterday and my secretary walked in with a Jamba Juice and a card!  I looked at her and said, is that what I think it is?  She smiles big and says yes it is!  I was like, oh so I will come and visit you at lunch!  I knew then exactly what happened!  See, the night before Jake and I stayed up talking until about 2am.  I thought I wouldn't have school bc there was a blizzard in Ashton and some road was closed. So we chatted and I was dead tired the next day.  He said he would make it up to me, so I figured he would do something different than a Jamba!  But not to be under estimated, he got me a Jamba, drove up to Ashton and dropped it off at the school for me!  It was a pleasant surprise and it then became my lunch!  My secretary, Eileen, said she highly approves and thinks that he is so nice.  Awww, I do too!  I went to a ballgame with him the other night and met his whole family.  His aunt thought I was his sister and slapped me on the rear.....  haha!

and it was good!!!

Oh, I wanted to add this really fast, Jake just stopped by after his interview and Suzi asked us to take a picture of him in his new suit because I picked out his tie for the interview.  So Courtney took a picture of him slyly asking him to take it with me.  So now I can show you all a picture of us, haha.  I'm so strange!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like a keeper. He's definitely trying to make sure you know he likes you. Way to go Megs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love Jake. He's such an awesome guy. I hope things work out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hair. Man jake is sly. I would of never known. I hope he sticks around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's tall. Or maybe you are short? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Megs! you have so much to catch me up on! p.s. he looks like your kind of guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, he drove all the way to your school to deliver a Jamba? ...that is la Mamba! Since you've now met his family I hope we get a turn ;o) And I promise I won't smack him on the rear end. haha

    ReplyDelete