Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Catching up.....

At Christmas time I went to Utah a weekend early to have Christmas with my family down there.  We crashed Corey and Desaray's ward Christmas breakfast.  It was super yummy!  Camarae and I had a blast taking crazy pictures.

Desaray and Noelle
We are making sugar cookies!!!  Camarae was a good helper.


I redid this bed, looks great to me! :)

This is how I bought the bed.... and then I sanded the bed, all in the room because it was way too hard to move it out of the room in order to do the job!  I just moved the sheet as I needed it.  I still have to find a picture of the finished project.
The piano I bought for 60 dollars and sanded and refinished!  I read about it on someone's blog and they painted their piano green, I decided RED was the best choice.  I love it!

Finished painting red but still have to take off the newspaper!
I had to get my washing machine fixed because the water wouldn't leave!  This was a long time ago but I thought it was so interesting what it looked like without the covering! 

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! LOVE the piano and all the updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been a busy girl! Lots of diy projects...you're so much braver than I am. I think about doing stuff like that, but then psych myself out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had such a good time. Fun to see the pics and it's awesome Miss Aurora still talks about your visit. :o)

    ReplyDelete