Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Christmas in Alaska

Aurora at the bowling family center.
Robert schemed and got me on board; he flew me up to Alaska for Christmas to surprise Sabrina.  Woa, she was certainly surprised!!  We had a blast just being twin together and playing around her little snow covered town.  We went bowling one day, which Aurora just loved.  We made new recipes that we hadn't had before.  I ate a lot of caribou meat, and seasoned it too much because I didn't understand Sabrina's instructions... hehe.  We visited the North Pole and stayed in a hotel in Fairbanks.  Robert bought ice cream when we went to a restaurant and I was shocked!  It was a hopping -50 outside the whole week I was there and he's eating ice cream!!  Aurora and I had a blast together, we all played wii Just Dance and had a fun Christmas morning.  Church was great, I got to see an old friend from Rexburg that moved to Sabrina's ward in Alaska.  I also had two long layovers in Anchorage and my friend Beth came and picked me up and we hung out at her house during my layover.  It was a blast!  I loved my trip and it was so good to have twin time.  I also got to see my best friend Shelly in Boise, because I flew out of there.  I am very grateful for my Christmas Alaska trip.


Wintery Alaska!


Robert helping Aurora hold 'baby Troy'
Playing around with the camera on the living room floor.
My bed on the couch, Troy was inconsolable so I grabbed him and we both fell asleep together.  He is so precious! 

Sabrina and baby Troy

No comments:

Post a Comment