Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Classroom projects!


Mr. Lenz's door that we attacked while he was teaching P.E.  I think we will add hearts come Valentine's Day.
 Okay, I know most of you won't be so interested in this, but it's all my creativity and artistic talents mixed in with my students as well!  I just wanted to share. :) Enjoy.

Mrs. Stronk's door that my yearbook class heart attacked while she was in the office.  She teaches Math... duh!


This is the wall by my classroom door.  Hanging beside this poster are my kids 'book report' projects.

We did a project where my student council gave every student 6-8 a compliment and hung it on a star lining the hallway.
My classroom door decorated for Valentine's Day. 

This is for Heidi, I took your word wall idea and did this! We also do color coded parts of speech, so I have all the definitions color coded to that part of speech.  My kids absolutely love it!


First time this teacher ever posted anything on her wall; I was sure impressed!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh...I have to do this twice everytime I want to make a comments your thing is annoying.......I this that is great and it make the day a little brighter. Now I feel like I need to decorate a door at my house. hmm...

    ReplyDelete