Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm a painting fool!


So today I had a cold day and snow is blowing over the roads day = NO SCHOOL!!  It was awesome!  I had talked to Suzi about painting the bedroom she is in.  Today, I got right to it! I used the same paint color that is in the living room, hallways, and my kitchen.  It's great; I already love it!  I'm going to change the purple though, so don't worry about that.  They don't really go together unless you are going for a Neapolitan ice-cream look!  Here are the pictures of my work... :)


Before I paint, with all my tools and drop sheet laid out.
All the stuff pilled into the middle of the room!
All done!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the purple bedroom and bathroom!! I'm kinda sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the finished product it will look great!

    ReplyDelete