Friday, December 19, 2008

Megan's Vegas Trip





This past weekend I went on a trip to Vegas. It was so cold and nasty here in Idaho I thought, Vegas will be great! Actually I went to see UNLV and get a feel for campus to see if that's where I want to go. I had so much fun with some of my old friends, seeing the Bellagio, going to the Last Vegas High School, playing games, going to see Four Christmases (which I really liked), and more. Here are some of my favorite pictures. As for UNLV, I'm undecided still. I'm going to look into a couple of other schools for GRAD programs first.

2 comments:

  1. Your hair sure is getting long. Get your degree it is the only way to make teaching worth it $$. It is still fun either way tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, you girls look beautiful!! Love tons!!

    ReplyDelete