Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My little Aurora and Twin Time!

For the past three weeks I've been able to spend time with my sister Sabrina.  She flew down from Alaska and I met her in Layton at my mom's house.  We had a fun weekend where we started the burning pit and roasted marshmallows to make smores.  So yummy!  It was a blast playing in Utah with everyone. 

Sabrina, Aurora and I made the long trip to Rock Springs, Wyoming to visit the Porters.  We got to play almost all week with Camarae, Graham, Crystal, and sometimes Matt when he wasn't at work.  We helped Crystal get a little more settled in and played games most every night.  It was good to have the three of us sisters together.  
Aurora giggling
 Now Sabrina and Aurora have been with me in Rexburg for almost three weeks.  I know it's hard being a full time mom, but it's hard being a full time teacher and aunt!  I get to come home every night to play with Sabrina and Aurora.  Aurora is just the cutest little bug.  We play and play until she goes to bed and then Sabrina and I go to the gym while Suzi stays at home with Aurora.  

Aurora loves to giggle and shake her head no to you when you do it to her, and then she loves to put things over her head and wrap it around her neck.  Like this below... haha
and no, those aren't mine. Haha silly girl.
I also had to help my ward with a Halloween party.  Suzi and I dressed up as Sydney Bristow, form Alias. We had a blast at our ward party. 

Alias in action
I also love this shot with our good friend Jonnie.


Suzi, Jonnie, and Megan

1 comment:

  1. Aurora is sooo cute! and you make a hot hot spy! so question, how did you get all of your old posts on your new blog? i want to do that!

    ReplyDelete