Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 4 Picture Challenge.... errrr day 5

I'm skipping day 4 and I will do it tomorrow, due to the fact I didn't take pictures of my night! Haha, but it was a blast.....  on to the pictures!!


Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.


I could not decide on just one, so I picked two!  Plus, I'm missing the photos I probably would have really picked from back in the day.... oh yeah, back in the day.... :)


I'm with two of my favorite girls.  I came up to Idaho for the weekend to take my English praxis test, I passed!  It was a little difficult because I was tired from staying up all night with my girls chatting.  I loved it.  I always enjoy my time with these two.




Natalie Terry, Sabrina, Sally Stokes, and I all after running in the 50-lap relay.  I admit we look a little nasty and tired, but did you just see.... 50-lap relay!!?  I think Sabrina and I both ran two laps.  It was super fun and I loved it.  This was my favorite ward up at BYUI.  Love the 47th ward!

No comments:

Post a Comment