Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 4 Picture Challenge

Day 4 make up - Picture of your night
This is a picture of my night on Tuesday!  I'm so far behind already!!  AH!

Suzi and I went to my old FHE brother Grant's surprise birthday party! It was so fun and we had yummy root bear!

Day 6 Picture of a person I would like to trade places with for a day.
Crystal my older sister.  I would totally trade places with her for a day to play with these two little ones and know what it is like to be a stay at home mom.  Then I can make an educated decision on kids! haha!

Day 7 Most treasured item
Jake says that this is my most treasured item.... I attest it is not!
I would say that I don't know what my most treasured item is.  Pretty much everything I have you can replace....  so I have two things.... :)
My home sweet home!!  I do treasure this place.  Then......
Yep I am a Mormon!  I love my scriptures, they are green and just great, I have a quad and it's awesome.

Day 8  Picture that makes me laugh
Any pictures on this website make me laugh so hard I cry!  cakewrecks.com



Day 9  Picture of the person that has gotten me through the most
This is my best friend Shelly.  she's been my best friend since I moved to the states.  I love love love this girl and she is always there to help me get through the most difficult things.  She listens and then she says what is needed to say to point me in the right direction.  I love this lady.

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I look so mean!! But I guess I had to be true to form!! You forgot to say that I'm so mean to you I always make you cry!! :) lol....
    Ohhh....thanks Megs!!
    I so don't get your funny picture. I don't even know what it is. I'm guessing it's an ugly cake based on the link you put up. Must be an inside joke I'm not privy to.
    Glad you got caught up!! I'm loving all this reading material!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah it is a cake wreck, it is a grooms cake and looks so nasty!!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete