Thursday, April 28, 2011

Life Goals

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.


I really broke the mold on this one.  I believe the pictures speak for themselves!  Here it goes, what I want to do before I die.  OR my life goals.  Enjoy!!


Basically I just want to be able to ride a motorcycle when ever and where ever I want.

SKYDIVE!!

Venice, I am DYING to go to Venice!


The truth comes out!  I really do hope to get married one day before I die!  I'm just waiting on the right person to catch me :)  Working on it!!

2 comments:

  1. Taylor Lautner....you kill me. Of all the pics of hot guys on motorcycles out there you pick Taylor Lautner! Lol....
    I will go skydiving with you one day. They do it at the airport a mile from my house and we watch out our back door all summer. :)
    Great goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the bride & groom cake topper. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete