Saturday, May 7, 2011

Aww Inspiring....

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.


I really don't know how or where to answer this one!  Inspires me?  Okay, in order to suffer from gallons of cheesiness......


It would have to be my Savior.  He is inspiring because he overcame everything.  He rose above temptations and trials, and he ALWAYS turned the other cheek.  He did what was good for the people, not what was good for himself.  He suffered for me and he died for me.  My Savior always inspires me to become better and be the best person I can be.  






Another person that always inspires me is my Grandpa and Grandma.  Sometimes when I have a bad day, all I have to do it talk to them and they make things better.  Literally!!  My grandma is always reading and trying to learn more.  I am inspired to do the same!  And my Grandpa, the best there is, he is just the kindest guy you know.  He's so fun and funny and just a great guy to be around.  Even though they are my grandparents, my grandpa can do anything I can do.  He golfs all of the time and will go and do fun adventurous things with us as well!  I love my Grandpa and Grandma Salmon!


Grandpa and Grandma Salmon with Teralee and my mom at Teralee's wedding.

1 comment:

  1. I would have to say I agree with you. Good picture choices.

    ReplyDelete