Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 13 - I'm back to work!

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
I don't know how to narrow this down.  So I will go with the artist(S) that I have the most CD's of....

FIRST -  Rascal Flatts!  I have all of their CDs and I love them!  A couple of their songs really got me through high school and college.  They are fun to sing with and keep me awake when I'm driving at all hours of the night!
 



Second - Taylor Swift.  I know that everyone says this, but I love singing along and listening to her music.  The tunes are always so fun and energetic in a way.  Taylor Swift also has made me want to learn guitar really well so I can play her stuff.  Goal Number 1 for summer.... learn to play my guitar!

Third - Maria Mena.  I love love love this lady.  She is a Norwegian singer and sings fun new music.  She's clever and silly and funny.  

Yeah, I know, I can never pick just one thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment