Sunday, April 24, 2011

Beth, Chelsea, and Michele

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.


I have not forgot about day 10, so don't fret readers!!


In lieu of my previous posts, I have to pick more that one person I could never imagine my life without.  Here are my THREE, mainly because it is my favorite number.  Haha, all three of these are great ladies that I could not imagine life without.


First is Beth.  Beth and I met under strange circumstances and it was predetermined that we were NOT supposed to be friends.  Against all odds, we became quick best friends!!  She is such a delight for me to talk to and we have absolutely no secrets. We share a lot of the same likes and dislikes.  We are totally opposite but then so much the same!  Her and I went through some large trials together and it has connected us for good!  She is nice and kind and caring but she also sticks her ground.  People just love her because she is so fun to be around!  This is Beth.  P.S. I set her up with her husband and she is happier than can be!
Beth and I with Ryan, up to our usual mischiefs.
 Second is Chelsea.  This girl and I have been best friends since I can remember.  WE went through high school together and when I go to Missouri I always make sure I see her.  She is light hearted and likes to do fun random things.  We are dare devils together..... well as far as two girls can be!  She loves to do outdoor things like hunting and fishing.  She took my cousins and I crawdad fishing last summer.  It was super fun.  She is always great to talk to and I love love this girl!
Me and Chelsea at Jolly Mill


Third is Michele.  She was my cooperating teacher when I was in college and now her and I are colleagues.  She teaches 6th grade and I have 7/8 English.  She and I teach 6th grade PE together so I see her in class everyday!  We have a blast with the kids and enjoy chatting everyday.  She's always there to help me when I need some help.  She also helps me deal with other cranky teachers.  Michele is funny and clever!
Michele and her daughter Sam.

4 comments:

  1. Is Beth the girl you were dating the other Jake with? Love your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you phrased that! Dating with! :)

    I love you Meg! Having you irreversibly in my world (and you making it so I met my husband) is so worth several months of heck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe I didnt make the list. Guess I better just move. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this looks like it was a hard choice but all very good ones.

    ReplyDelete