Sunday, July 10, 2011

The past...

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.


I wish I could change the past.  I know that's broad, but I wish I was smarter and I could make things go 'the right way'.  Might not be possible but I wish I could.  


I also wish I could change how the government runs, it is too corrupt for the great nation we are supposed to be! 






 I also wish I could change the pay of teachers.  They work too hard and are shaping the minds of tomorrows leaders and get very little pay.  Would you like your leaders to be educated from the worst teachers or the best? Because at this rate, all of the best teachers are changing professions to actually get paid for all of the hours of work they do. I wish I could change that!!





No comments:

Post a Comment