Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Volleyball - a way of life

Day 25 - A picture of my day.

Today, just like yesterday, I played with Shelly (my best friend since I moved to the states, we are still besties and I love her family dearly!) and went to volleyball camp.

Adam and Shelly with kids


 I love this camp and I'd highly recommend it to anyone who likes to play volleyball or wants to like to play volleyball. We have adults on every skill level and it is a blast and a workout!

These were my coaches!


The icing on the cake was that I got to see my favorite Boise girls (kind of Boise anyway!) Kayla and Jesika! I love these girls and they enrich my life more than they know.
Kayla is in brown, and Jesika is in light blue right behind me with short hair! Love these ladies!

2 comments:

  1. It was soooo fun to see you! I am so glad you stopped by, and I'm also glad you had a great time at volleyball camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing the dude with the medal is the Olympian?? Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete