Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful N-T

N- nachos, basically because I can't think of any other N I am thankful for!  But.... Nachos are really good!
O-  organization.... I am honestly super grateful for organization.  Without organization, people would live in pig pens and it would give me a headache.  I am extremely grateful for organization.
P- I am grateful for pizza, I love pizza.  When I was little I didn't like pizza too much, but I've outgrown that!  I am also grateful for pants, pants are so comfy!  I am also grateful for Prophets to teach us and guide us through all we encounter.
Gino's East Pizza in Chicago with Suzi
Q- quilts, I am grateful for quilts.  I am constantly cold in the winter so quilts help keep me warm!
R- running, I love to go running.  I also love to wear runners!  They are my favorite shoe because they are comfortable and have support.  Too bad they don't go with dress clothes!
My actual runners! :)
S- snow, I love snow because then I can go snowboarding!  It is one of my favorite outdoor winter activities.  I love it because it makes me like winter and long for snow!  I also am grateful for snow days.   It's great to have a free day and get things done! Also, I'm very grateful for Sabrina.  I've had her all my life and she's my best friend.  We've literally been through almost everything together.  I constantly bug her and her husband to move back to the lower 48 so I can see her more often.  I am most thankful for Sabrina.  I am also extremely grateful for Spring, she has been there through all of my trials and adventures in life since 2002.  I would be lost without her friendship.  I am still mourning her moving to Pocatello but love her the same!
T- I am grateful for testimonies.  Without a testimony I would truly be a lost soul.  I know that it is through my testimony in the Gospel of Jesus Christ that I am able to progress in life as I am.  I am able to have a sure knowledge of the plan my Heavenly Father has for me and I am renewed through the atonement.  I am also grateful for Teralee, my little sister.  She is so much fun to play with and she has always been a great support to me.  She is there to listen to me when I need her and she is compassionate.  I love Teralee.
My favorite painting of Christ, O Jerusalem

2 comments:

  1. For S I thought you would of put S-Sabrina. hehe. I do like the painting it says a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meg, just stumbled upon your blog. Wanted to say hi!! Your gorgeous, by the way. And that painting is my #2 favorite. :) #1 is "He is Risen", but probably because I have personal experiences related to it.

    ReplyDelete