Sunday, November 28, 2010

U-Z Thankful!!

U- underwear, c'mon I had to say it!  I'm also grateful for utilities, like electricity and heat!
V- volleyball. I am in love with Volleyball, it's my favorite sport.  I love to coach volleyball and play volleyball.  It's my favorite thing to do in my free time. 
W- weather and wind.  They create snow days!  I am also grateful for the wilderness.
X- the Xgames!  They are so fun to watch and helped develop my favorite winter sport into what it is today, snowboarding!  Xgames are great.

Y- yellow!  Yellow just makes me happy and feel good.  I love surrounding myself in yellow, and yellow personalities.  Also, yellow reminds me of Sabrina, Spring, and Shelly and since they are my favorite girls I love to remember them!
Z- zippers, lets face it, what would the world be like without zippers.  Things could get dangerous and on top of that, your couch would be so strange without zippers.  Your coats would let in cold air and it would be difficult!

7 comments:

  1. Spring and Sean FamilyNovember 29, 2010 at 10:25 PM

    Once again, I feel so left out. Shelly and Sabrina . . . what about your Springer? And my wedding colors were yellow, hello? ha ha. Love and miss ya. Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, how when I saw Megans post with "1 comment" below it I knew it would be from spring complaining because she got left out...
    hmmm... psychic?? :)
    But I didn't get left out so that's all that matters. neener neener neener. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just now found out that you have your own blog now. Some friend I am!

    Well, I'm excited to scroll down and read some more posts! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring and Sean FamilyDecember 1, 2010 at 9:48 PM

    Whew, I feel so much better. I was so afraid I was getting booted from the Missouri Hot Girls clan. And how can I boycott you guys, you're my only friends. Oh, now I'm going to start crying either because I miss you guys, or because I feel so sorry for myself. Aha ha ha. "my eggs!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring and Sean FamilyDecember 1, 2010 at 9:50 PM

    Ya, I think she did add the yellow personality stuff, that or I was so preoccupied that I was left out, that I didn't notice. Nice touch Megs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so in there before! All I did was add Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! What a great idea. I love the weather and wind part which shows you are a true Fremont county teacher.:) Hope you are having an enjoyable holiday vacation. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete