Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful I - M


I - I am thankful for ice cream.  Life is wonderful with creamy ice cream!  I am also thankful for the Irlenbornes, my cousins.  I have so much fun with them and chatting with Angie on the phone.  They have been such a help in my life and I love spending time with them!
Irlenborne girls and I at a Civil War site in Arkansas
J - I am grateful for jam, jelly, and jell-o.  I love all three and grew up eating them often! :)  I am also grateful for Jesus Christ.  At times when I struggle and need a friend, he is always there for me.  I have learned to rely on him and he always helps me through.  Without Jesus as my Christ, I wouldn't be the person I am today.  I love to read about him and learn about him.  I love surrounding myself with people that remind me of my Savior, Jesus Christ.  I am grateful for the restoration of his Gospel on this earth and for the knowledge I have of it.
K - I am thankful for kites.  I have a big fish kite and it is so much fun to play with!
L - I am grateful for love and laughter.  Both make the world go 'round and without them life would be boring!  I have so many friends and family that I love and help make my life better.  They are truly a blessing. 
Laughing and having fun at Teralee's Wedding
M - I am grateful for my Mother.  She is so much fun to play with and chat.  She and I stayed up until 2:30 last night chatting and laughing.  She has been an inspiration to me and a stalwart member that has set a good example to me through all of the trials in her life.  When I need her, she is there.  On top of that, she also lets me set my own path and make my own mistakes through life that I might grow and learn.  I love my mom.
My Mom and me in Seattle

1 comment:

  1. Diddo that our mom is great. And a good teacher to. I hope I can do as good of job as she did with us girls.

    ReplyDelete