Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 10: ZUMBA!!


Today I started Zumba, after a strange day of classes, some were really good and one was particularly not so much good...  and wow, I'm awesome at English.  Did I mention I teach English! HA!  So Zumba, it is a dance workout deally.  My future Principal's wife teaches it at school, so it is free to school employees.  It is awesome, I loved it.  Today we wore jingly skirts.  Too fun to shake the hips and booty.  I love my skirt, it is dark green.  Zumba is great if you have a chance to go, do!!
Nothing momentous today other than Zumba.  FHE was a blast, we played minute to win it games.  So much fun!  Well, until tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. If I remember correctly Matt's mom has a Zumba tape that she does sometimes. Funny mental picture, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunts and mom love to do Zumba. I think it would be fun to wear a skirt like that while working out-maybe I would enjoy it more. Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete