Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 6: Uhhh....

Day 6

Well today, what can I say.  I survived! With great help from my choir and band teacher (we had our school play showing to our middle schoolers today), I didn't have to teach 11th period!  It was the best, since I told them we could watch Call of the Wild and I didn't have it!  So I have to buy it, wait a second....  Okay I just bought it off Amazon.  I love that site!!  So next week we will be watching Call of the Wild.  It should be a good week!
We watched the high school put on Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat today.  It was bizarre and strange, they aren't the best singers, but I liked it!  It was funny and fun to watch them running around like crazy!  Then it was home to take care of Suzi, she had thumb surgery from when we totaled my car in December, it didn't heal right so they went back and broke it again, attached ligaments and put pins in.  Sound like fun doesn't it!  She'll be back to work Monday and hopefully feeling better by then.  We also went to Hollywood video in town because they are closing and selling all they have for cheep!  Well, the lady was like I'm closed leave, I'm closed leave, and we were trying to help Suzi to the door.  Beth just yelled at her, have some patience okay, she can't hardly walk!  It was great, because the lady was really mean and Beth said, you're lucky you can't loose your job.  Wow.  Suzi was glad though because she's just trying to function and this lady was rude to her.  Then I played volleyball.... oh the love!! :)

We don't have results from District track yet, but from what I could see, we will take 2nd to Firth in boy and girls.  Overall, we did great and it was awesome!  Tomorrow I'm taking a friend to the play and I'll have to shot some pictures for you all!  I'm excited for this weekend.  It should be a ton of fun and crazy busy too!  Pictures I will take for you all. Sorry there is nothing more exciting happening!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Hope you have a great weekend and hopefully Suzie starts feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is weird Horkleys is closeing but good if you have a vhs player. have fun at the play.

    ReplyDelete