Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 18: BAMBINO!!

Yes folks, the great Bambino!  It was delicious!  All baked in a flaky warm crust, with pizza sauce, pepperoni and canadian bacon, with cheese!  Deep fried for the best flavor!  To top it off, some curly fries and blue Mountain Blast Powerade!  I love that stuff.  But the icing on the cake.....  a Bambino with apple slices, apple pie filling, and caramel.  So YUMMY I gulped it up.  I love Bambino's!


Suzi and I were invited to the friends and family opening of the store.  Ryan, the owner, is one of our friends.  Currently, I convinced his girlfriend to move up from Utah, live with us, so they could date in the same state!  With no help from Ryan of course! haha, he was working really hard to get her here, I just supplied a place.  Suzi, Alycia and I always have great fun.  I hope she likes us as much as we like her!

After Bambino's, we went to a birthday party.  It was fun and I was so controlled I didn't have any snacks but 1/2 a cookie. :) Yay me!  I caught up with some old friends and had a good time. Now bedtime, because I noticed today, I only have one Monday and one Tuesday left of school! I'm so excited!

3 comments:

  1. I am very excited to try Bambinos. Tayler's grandparents love them so I assume they must be delicous. One more week of school-Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Bambino's! I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree it was so yummy when I got to try Bambinos!!

    ReplyDelete