Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 21: Latin Dancing

Tonight we went Latin Dancing.  I always forget how much I love it, until I go again!  It was a blast.  My friend Brandon took us, we watched instruction and then danced.  Juan came and we really had fun then.  He is an amazing dancer, so it was a blast to dance with him again.  It was really fun. 

 (yes, this really is me! I wish...)
Then Suzi and I came home, had a H2H.  It was good and needed, we talked about the gospel and goals and all of that.  H2H is heart to heart, incase I lost anyone on that!  Friday was a fun night.  The day....  went okay, we took the cheerleaders bowling, I have to post that video for you.  Michele, my co-teacher, and I drove the MS cheerleaders down to the bowling alley and had pizza and bowling for two hours.  It was fun to ride with them and have them DJ and tell funny girl stories.  I enjoy these girls and will be slightly sad for them to go to high school next year.  Although I'm excited for smaller classes!  I'll catch up Saturday and Sunday tomorrow!  You can tell it's been a busy day when I don't post, bc I'm so tired I have to sleep!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you have fun with your students. Dance what a good work out and fun too. You will have to teach me some steps.

    ReplyDelete