Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 27: Last Day of School! SUMMERTIME

Today was the last day of school, did I say that clear enough?  TODAY    WAS   THE   LAST   DAY  OF  SCHOOOL!  Teachers definatly are not as excited as the kids for summer...  It is well deserved and I'm so excited to finally be able to relax!  I'm ready for sunny days and no night activities and no take home grading and no stressing about kids!  Just a little, but much less! :) 

I'm ready for the sun.
I'm ready for a quiet alarm.
I'm ready for no alarm.
I'm ready for home made lunches.
I'm ready for vacations.
I'm ready to wear jeans whenever I want!
I'm ready for fun with friends.
I'm ready for no curfew.
I'm ready for SUMMER.

We had a great ALL OUT NEON dance at the end of school.  It was in a teachers classroom, it was really awesome!  Smelled bad, but what do you expect wiht a bunch of middle school students.... eugh!   I checked out of school at apx. 2 o clock.  Headed home, took a nap, go up and dressed, ready for 8th grade Promotion.  It was so fun! I took a bunch of pictures and then after graduation saw my kids take a bunch of pictures.  One of my students, Fernando, asked if he could take a picture with me and his Chilian friends.  I said sure! are you an international star?  or are they?  He's like, "They are just foreign exchange students that I know."  So I am going to be internationally famous bc the Chilians took a picture with just me too. Haha! 

Best part of the night... wait the WORST part of the night.  I LOST MY Camera!  I took a bunch of pictures and now I can't find my camera.  But I will look tomorrow and see if I can find it and show you all my students.  I am bitter sweet about this 8th grade class.  Yes they will move on to bigger and better, but they really have grown on me and I kinda like them now!  I'm excited for a new year in August though.  New Beginnings!

1 comment:

  1. HURRAY for summer!!! I hope you like you new students in the fall.

    ReplyDelete