Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 23: Church and BYODessert

Church... well, I still am not feeling the best and my alarm didn't go off.  So sadly enough, I missed the first part of church. Sacrament was really good.  Institute spoke to us, my friend Hagen spoke.  That was great because I was making hearts to him with my hands and Suzi was helping, then the bishop saw us so we decided to stop.  It was too great!  But maybe a little juvenile.  After church, I went with my cousin Miranda down to Idaho Falls.  She drove down from Cardston, Alberta, and I went with her to our aunts house for lunch.  Suzi came too, of course we are inseparable.  Us three girls had a blast!  Well, we told great stories, had super yummy Hawaiian haystacks, shocked my aunts by stories of my dad... oops.  Good times.  It was fun to see Miranda and build a friendship with her.  She is so much younger than me, her older brother, Jordan, is my bestie...  6 months to the day older than Sabrina and I.  When we were younger, we were the triplets.  We did everything together!
 

Afterwards, I got ready for BYOD.  Which stands for, Bring Your Own Dessert.  We decided to help some friends out by hosting this week.  It was a huge success, Suzi has pictures that I will share tomorrow.  We had a ton of fun and lots of people came too! :)  Yay for yummy food.  I made Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp.  So good, I didn't want to share!!

1 comment: