Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 11: I'm tired...

Wow, 11 days and I almost stopped!  I can't give into the temptation!  Well... it has been a very busy week thusfar and it is only Tuesday!  I'm hoping it slows down, I haven't had a prep all week because I've been so busy working with Student Council.  Good thing I've taught these classes for 3 years now!  Partiotism week is going well! :)

That's always good.  Just have to make it through Friday.  I did play volleyball for 2 hours today, that was rocking fun.  I love playing, I know I'm not that great, but it's still tons of fun!  Other than that, just a Mary Kay party with Christie Smathers, which I got stuff for 40% off, gotta love it!  And yeah, good times.  Icecream with a friend, Brandon, chatting with Suzi. We had to get her a blessing tonight because she's in agonizing pain and crying she hurt so bad all day long.  Josh and Brandon gave her a blessing and that was awesome.  You really could feel the spirit enter the room when they started praying.  I'm go greatful for the gospel and priesthood in my life.  Keep you all posted! :)
I wish I was here...

This is a photo a friend sent me from California... so dreamy.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up Megs! This is really fun for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, is that there back yard? you are one busy girl what will you do when school gets out.

    ReplyDelete