Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 17: All Caught up!

Today I am all caught up on my blogs, I believe so any way.  School was great, and after I did Zumba, which I wasn't planning on so I had to steal clothes out of the locker room. Haha!  Also, Ms. Chantrill walked into the coaches locker room when I was tying my shoes, she looked at me so disgustedly and marched out!  Oh the joys of a teacher hating you and acting 5 over it.  I love summer for that reason also.  One full week left of school, IT WILL BE AWESOME!!  I am so entirely excited!  Tomorrow is a regular day, some volleyball after school, that will be sweet.  That's about all.  Fhe tonight was just lessons and I came home after making a 6.2 mile day, that is 13,136 steps so far!  I'm loving my pedometer!!  Night folks!  I'll take pictures tomorrow at the Friends and Family Pickett's Bambino debut!

Bambino will open on Thursday I believe! SO EXCITING!  Everyone in town, try it, it is delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Is this the bambino's in Rexburg? If so that's exciting! I love Bambino's!

    ReplyDelete