Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 22: Bambino's and Condo getaway!

Today I slept in.  Crazy, I hardy ever sleep in because when I was little my mom would wake us up so early, now my body thinks that's normal. Sleeping in is 9 AM!  Not very fun but I sure do get a lot of stuff done!!  Getting up at ten was a real treat for me!  Suzi and I went to Bambino to help Alycia and Ryan with some grand opening stuff.  We found people to participate in the Bambino challenge, which was fun and the winner at 4 bambino's in 2 minutes, winning 150 dollars!!  Suzi and I got to wear Bambino shirts and all. :)  Fun times.

Megan Hands Service, or Megan High School... or the truth... Madison High School (Rexburg high)


Then our friend, Hagen Robles, called and invited Suzi and I to come to the condo in Driggs with a bunch of them.  We were certainly game!  Packed our stuff and headed out. The boys bbq'd while the girls chatted in the living room.  We ate burgers and turkey dogs.  Then we played games, helped Jonnie clean his condo, watched part of a movie and then headed back home.  It was so nice to get out of town and relax with friends.  What a great evening!

2 comments:

  1. such pretty mountains. glad you coud enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty mountains. glad you coud enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete