Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 25 and 26: My computer was dead...

My computer died yesterday before I went to bed, so I couldn't write my post.  I left my cord in Utah almost a month ago and have been borrowing Suzi's cord.  But last night, it was out of my reach.  So I'm combining and calling it good! :)  Yesterday was Tuesday....  nothing too eventful. I was sick at school, thought I might pass out driving home, made it, slept most of the afternoon, went with Hagen to watch Juan play volleyball for a bit. Came home, ate chatted, then went to bed.  It was alright, I like hanging with my friends so it was good, but extremely uneventful.

Today I finished inventory of my classroom! Great feeling, and I took all of my poster down, cleaned off my desk.  I'm ready to go!  Tomorrow I have to print off my grades, type and print my inventory, then checkout.  What a great day!  I also have 8th grade promotion tomorrow night.  It should be fun as they decided when they stand as rows to get their promotion papers, they will do the wave.  Haha, way to make mom and dad so proud! :)  I'm excited. I wish I had pictures to share, but for some reason they won't upload to my computer.  I'm so excited to usher this class out and welcome in a new class!  Some of them I will miss, but it's been 3 years and I'm happy to pass them along!

I attended institute tonight because I can't go tomorrow.  I liked my class, Understanding Isaiah.  Maybe because I'm free all summer, I'll attend both classes!  I'm so excited for tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Hurray what a great feeling. I hope I get to play with you this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete