Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 24: Eugh Day.... but I did 3 post in one day! Read them all!

Today was an Eugh day... but the upside!  I had a kitten in my room all day!  One of my students had a kitten at home.  Unbeknown to her, it crawled inside the truck engine and rode to school.  Another student found it in the parking lot, so we brought her into my room and dried her off and played all day! 


Well, my 7th graders let her roam around the room freely and they still did their lessons.  That was amazing of them because it is the last week of school!  But... 8th grade is always a different story.  They held her and passed her around the room and wouldn't leave her alone! I tried putting her in her box, but she annoyingly meowed the whole time so I had to get her out.  The kids were pretty good for the most part.  It was fun and I'm glad the last week of school or else I wouldn't have been able to let that happen!!



Tonight for FHE we had a service auction. Usually when we do this, I play Vanna White, but I asked another girl to take my place due to the eugh day and not feeling very well.  Top it off, COLD SORE.  Fhe was fine, saw a bunch of friends and had a relaxing night for the most part.  A bunch of us decided to watch Sherlock Holmes, which I'm missing due to updating my blog...  Better get watching! Until tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. you didn't tell us what you auctioned off. look like a good movie. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete