Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 14: Teralee comes to play!

Today was our field day at school.  It went pretty well, except it is hard to get 120 kids attention on a football field without a microphone or megaphone!  Which I seriously want to invest in!  But the kids had fun and we didn't have class, I think we were all happy!!

I came home and went shopping with a lady I work with, Laura, and Jan and Michelle, we all went looking at wedding reception sites because Laura is getting married November 6th in Idaho Falls.  It is really exciting because she is 32 and just joined the church this past November, was introduced to Chad, a 35 year old member, and it worked out great!! 

Then I came home and cleaned the house, waiting for Teralee to get here so we could play!  She arrived and we went to Twizzel Berry.  Yummy icecream and sorbet.  It was fun to have Teralee here to play!

I also got a pedomoter.  I AM SO EXCITED!!!  Suzi got one and we are going to race against each other.  Our other roommate, Alycia, is also thinking about joining the challenge.  We are still trying to decide on a good award for the winner each month.  I'm so pumped!!

1 comment:

  1. That is cool. so it is a really nice one then? Go, go ,go speed walker.

    ReplyDelete